Rita came to see a doctor due to a cough after being recommended by a friend.
Rita said: “I had a cold earlier, and now the cold has gone away, but the cough has lasted for about three weeks, and sometimes there is phlegm, which makes me very troubled. I just want to quickly resolve the phlegm, stop the cough, and return to normal physical condition.”
After a detailed diagnosis, I knew something was wrong and suggested a detailed examination. The report showed: lung cancer.
Rita asked: “How does Chinese medicine treat lung cancer?”
I answered: “Lung cancer is also called primary bronchial lung cancer. It is caused by internal deficiency of healthy qi and external invasion of evil toxins. It is caused by the accumulation of phlegm, qi stagnation and blood stasis, which accumulates in the lungs, causing the lungs to lose their ability to spread, emit, and subside. It is a malignant disease whose basic pathogenesis is cough, hemoptysis, chest pain, fever, and shortness of breath as its main clinical manifestations.
Lung cancer is one of the common malignant tumors. Its incidence rate ranks among the top two of all tumors, and it has a trend of increasing year by year. The age of onset is mostly over 40 years old. “
Rita continued: “What caused it?”
“1. Internal deficiency of healthy qi. “When healthy qi exists, evil cannot interfere with it.” “Wherever evil gathers, its qi will be deficient.” If there is internal deficiency of righteous qi, imbalance of yin and yang in the organs is the main basis for lung cancer. Elderly and physically weak , chronic lung disease, lung qi depletion and lack of healthy qi; or injury caused by the seven emotions, qi inversion and stagnation, imbalance of ascending and descending; or overexertion, loss of lung qi and lung yin, external evils take advantage of the deficiency, and guest evils cannot be removed. , Qi movement is not smooth, eventually causing blood stasis in the lungs to form lumps, thus causing illness.
2. Long-term smoking burns body fluids and consumes yin fluids, resulting in insufficient lung yin and long-term deficiency of qi and yin. In addition, the poisonous qi from tobacco accumulates in the lung orifices and blocks the airways, causing phlegm, dampness, and blood stasis to coagulate and form tumors. .
3. Evil poison invades the lungs. The lungs are delicate organs and are easily invaded by evil poisons, such as industrial waste gas, asbestos, ore dust, coal soot and radioactive substances, etc., which cause the lung qi to weaken and become stagnant, leading to blood stasis. Toxins and blood stasis combine with each other, and over time, lumps will form.
4. The spleen is the source of phlegm, and the lungs are the organ that stores phlegm. The spleen governs transportation and transformation. If the movement and transformation of the spleen is imbalanced, the essence of water and grains cannot be transported biochemically, causing dampness to accumulate and produce phlegm, which remains in the organs; or if the diet is improper, water, dampness and phlegm will accumulate together, phlegm will be stored in the lungs and collaterals, and lung qi will be released and reduced. Abnormality, phlegm condensation and qi stagnation; or insufficient kidney yang, loss of steamed water and drinking, which invades the lungs, brews dampness and produces phlegm, which in turn leads to qi and blood stasis, poison accumulation and evil accumulation, stagnation in the chest, and the gradual formation of lumps. “
Rita asked: “I just had a cough, and you arranged for me to get checked, and the result was that I was diagnosed with lung cancer. In fact, besides coughing, what other symptoms are there?”
“The symptoms of lung cancer are complex and often vary depending on the location, size, type, stage of development, and whether metastasis or complications occur. Common symptoms include: cough, hemoptysis, chest pain, fever, shortness of breath, etc., which are more common in various symptoms of lung cancer. Certificate type.
1. Cough is the most common early symptom. Patients often have paroxysmal choking cough, or obstructive cough with a high-pitched metallic sound, without sputum or only a small amount of white mucus sputum. If the phlegm stagnation turns into heat, the cough will be aggravated, and the phlegm will be yellow, thick and sticky. For a long time, both lung yin and lung qi will be damaged. Lung yin injury can cause coughing and hemoptysis; lung qi injury can cause a weak cough and shortness of breath. In the late stage of the disease, symptoms such as weak cough, sitting upright and wheezing, hoarseness, cyanosis of the lips, floating face and swollen limbs, etc., are symptoms of both qi, blood, yin and yang.
2. Hemoptysis occurs and stops intermittently, the amount may be large or small, the color may be bright red or dark, often foamy, or the blood in the sputum may not be mixed with each other, accompanied by rotten flesh; the blood collaterals may be damaged or the cancer nest may be ruptured and hollow. The formation may cause bleeding, blockage of the airway, suffocation, or loss of Qi along with blood, which may result in death. Deficiency syndrome involves hemoptysis, which often cannot be stopped on its own, and phlegm and blood are mixed together, which persists for a long time. But most of them are real first and then virtual, and the virtual and real are mixed.
3. Chest pain patients experience varying degrees of chest pain. In the early stage of lung cancer, chest pain is not localized, and the chest is full and distended, and the pain is not fixed, mostly due to qi stagnation; in the late stage, the evil poison is soaked, and the blood stasis is not enough, the pain is severe at night, fixed, like a cone or a thorn, or even all day long, and the pain is excruciating If it is not tolerated, the bones and flesh will be broken, and the pain will not allow you to press it or turn it sideways.
4. Fever is a common symptom of lung cancer. It is usually due to internal heat caused by yin deficiency. Therefore, fever in the afternoon or at night, or heat in the palms and soles, accompanied by upset, night sweats, dry mouth, dry throat, etc. Fever can also be caused by internal obstruction of phlegm and blood stasis, Caused by poisonous heat, the heat is strong and will not subside for a long time. “
Rita asked: “Besides treatment, what else should I pay attention to in daily life?”
I answered: “Daily attention:
You should keep a cheerful mood, take some time out of your daily life, have fresh indoor air, and pay attention to keeping warm from the cold to prevent external evils from attacking the lungs and causing secondary lung infections. It is advisable to eat less sticky, spicy and irritating food, and eat more foods with certain anti-cancer effects such as mushrooms, coix seed, and kelp. Those who are seriously ill should pay attention to their body temperature, blood pressure, respiration, pulse, sputum volume and color, and pay special attention to keeping the respiratory tract open. “
Rita continued to ask: “Is there any therapeutic soup that you can recommend?
I answered, “Of course.
Dendrobium, Adenophora, Polygonatum odoratum Lean Meat Soup (for 1 person)
Material:15g dendrobium, 15g adenophora, 10g polygonatum, 200g lean meat, appropriate amount of sea salt.
practice:Wash the above ingredients, put them into a pot, add an appropriate amount of water and bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a simmer and continue to simmer for 3 hours. Add sea salt to taste.
effect:Nourish yin and promote fluid production, clear away heat and moisturize the lungs.
Taboo:People with loose stools should avoid taking it. “
The relevant contents of signed and/or unsigned articles published by “Economics” are the author’s personal opinions and do not represent the position of “Economics”. The role of “Economics” is to provide a platform for free speech.
More articles by Tan Liying›
[etnet’s new YouTube channel]”25 Degree Life”, comfortable temperature ‧ green attitude ‧ happy and comfortable! ► Subscribe now
Tags: Lung cancer symptoms common signs lung cancer careful afternoon night fever Recommendation traditional Chinese medicine health soup Dendrobium Adenophora Ginseng Yuzhu Lean Meat SoupHealthy Good LifeHealthy Good Life Health Net Mobile-